Wednesday, January 31, 2007

WHERIN THE BOARD OF THE SPRING RIDGE CLUB COMMENCES

Cheney: These activist judges are cocksuckers!
Lefty: Who? Wha?
Beaver: It's true, these hippy motherfuckers is bleedin us dry!
Lefty: Dry? Who needs a snort?
Cheney: Gimme that, you old fuck...
Beaver: Now what the fuck we gonna do, huh? How am I gonna make my scratch? I mean, it's a law -- a law of power -- take it away, keep it in reserve -- and the value accrues. Now that's just fucked. Gone.
Cheney: I'll have the whole motherfucker condemend. Eminent Domain. Strip Mining. You name it, son, I gots the full book open afore me...
Lefty: What time is it? I'm sleepy.
Beaver: It's time to rile the troops you old fuck. Time to play some hardball. If we can't have it for ourselves, it ain't worth having!
Cheney: I'll alert the NSA

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Of course I'm deeply offended by the portrayal of our esteemed Vice President, even if it feels strangely accurate to me.

But then, I was never here.

9:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

gold, thee. gold.

9:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm waiting for the Beav to start crying about his rights

3:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't hate, cause my game's much, tighter than yours
My girls, finer than yours
My jewels shine, brighter than yours
You look me dead in my face
then you act like you don't see me
You wanna be me, you hate my motherfuckin' guts
Lickin' nuts - what's the deal?
It's a level playin' field, my games' against yours, hustlin' wars
Roll the dice, risk your motherfuckin' life

8:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

GODDAMN ROBOTS! FFS, AHW! Get yr shit together!

10:21 PM  
Blogger cabdriver said...

whoa, found poetry! Zeitgeists in the machine...well, back to the universe next do

8:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats