Friday, April 20, 2007

holy jesus! teach your dog to fetch beer!!!


We certainly don't need another reason to praise the dog, do we? Answer: No. Way. But consider for a moment your dog going to the fridge, opening it, getting a beer and bringing it to daddy... Just hold the picture there in you mind. Savor it. Roll it over and over. It's Delicious, innit? IT CAN BE DONE!
Money Quote:
Complex fetching tricks are the mark of a very smart dog. If you've ever had the pleasure of being served a beer by dog you know how amazing this trick seems.
In reality, it doesn't take a smart dog... just a patient owner to teach this trick.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Damn. I should never have allowed myself to be talked into getting a Maltese. He's no way smart or strong enough to fetch me my beer.

But... his pure white hair does make for some interesting fly tying!

6:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats