Friday, March 23, 2007

dredging a pit of despair


This is perhaps the funniest troll on a FFBB we've seen in a while, and if it's not a troll (very unlikely), it's at least got their peckers up over at The Klan.
I raised one daughter and divorced a wealthy man at 48, Meantime, I had a wonderful career and now find myself faced with knocking about the countryside in search of fish. Most of the men I meet my age have forgotten what it means to be a gentleman. They have poor taste in food, alcoholic drinks, have no idea how to fish properly, are generally churlish and adolescent in their behaviors and are poorly read. What happened?

Hilarity, that's what happens....

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

AHW: Why do people on message boards always use "LOL" or "ROTFLMAO" when they're not funny? I mean, not at all.

I look to you for answers.

5:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think Capt Morgan is Kanoloa's wife!

7:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If she is for real, she's got balls.

10:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I assure you, I am real. The GOTC is populated by fools, primarily. Most of them would be fumbling in their pants if they had to deal with a real woman. They are posers, mostly. Little men with big cars and big cigars to replace those regions of their bodies which aren't so rigid anymore. I lurked the VFS for years, then slipped into the GOTC to see if they had matured a bit....not a whit.

CM

6:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes, they remain twits of the lowest order.

2:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats