Tuesday, September 19, 2006

anglers, please keeep your stupid opinions to yourself

At least on Fly Fisherman.

Money Quote:
Users reviewing specifc products and services are one of the best parts of this web site. You get to see who has had bad experiences, who has had good experiences, and make smarter purchasing decisions as a result. I don't have a problem with anyone complaining about a specifc product or brand as long as you do it using a real name and legitimate email address.
If an identifiable person wants to report bad performace or service, that's fine. You can stand by your remarks. However, if someone with an anonymous handle, and hotmail or yahoo email address has an axe to grind, I have a serious problem with that.
If you have a beef, at least have the guts to stand by your own remarks. Anonymous complaints are just cheap shots that don't do anyone any good.
If I see potshots like that, I'll be removing them.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Makes perfect sense to me. duh.

9:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats