Friday, May 25, 2007

holy jesus! world record* capr!


I was pretty excited to see the picture of the world record capr (above) until I actually took the time to read the story in the Daily Mail. Seems the angler, Graham Slaughter, caught "Kylie" using tuna for chum and something called "solar byt bolies" for bait.
"I used Solar byt boilies as bait and had laid down some tuna in the water. It slicks and attracts carp which have a great sense of smell. "The boilies are a mix of shrimp, yeast and tiger nuts. They love the taste of the shrimp and yeast and the tiger nuts are crunchy which they like.
"I then went back to the shore where I sat and waited for a bite.
"It gave me a real buzz when my alarm went off. It's the moment you are waiting for when you are sitting there with your rod.
chum?... bait?... ALARM?!?! OK, world record, maybe, but world record wiff an *

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

would have been more impressive had he stalked the fish and dropped a size 2 crayfish pattern 6 inches from its mouth...

still a pig though.

12:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that is one fugly fuggling fish taken in a morally questionable manner.

1:14 PM  
Blogger Murdock said...

Not to stir anything up but wouldn't the "*" make him sort of the Barry Bonds of carp fishermen?

7:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats